The way you run your business is unique, and UPI uses a proven Methodology we created to determine your business and IT requirements. The results become the basis for your Well Master Strategy for optimizing your people, processes and information resources for a better return on your assets. The TAM solution was born to implement your strategy, and provide operators a user-friendly framework to add, edit and evaluate new assets, and provide a centralized, trusted source for reporting and informed decision-making.
TAM fosters an innovative environment that combines Asset Management with your Well Master Strategy to allow the integration of information from a variety of sources as you grow through both the drill bit and acquisitions, and be able to see the metrics of that growth in real time, minimizing the stress on your technical staff to try to keep up with conventional methods that simply don’t work. The TAM repository pulls all its information from core data centers and the dashboards you see will reflect those values to allow reporting that has appropriate audit trails back to the record of source. This is an important element in SOX Compliancy.
Total Asset Manager (TAM) collects key information from drilling, wellwork, production, economics, land, accounting, and other applications and repositories to provide an integrated information environment for unlimited insight into your business and a better understanding of your assets. TAM becomes the central repository for immediate, accurate reporting and becomes the solution for managing your Well Master Strategy.
TAM is designed to be the trusted source for adding new wells into your environment, with the ability to quickly configure TAM by users instead of having to depend on the availability of expensive programmers to code new wells into your system’s tables. TAM becomes the central repository for Dashboards, scorecards and other BI tools for visual and analytical insight into your business performance. For example, one of UPI’s clients uses TAM to compare their budgets and forecasts with actual numbers, with potential drill-down capabilities into problematic areas if desired. What used to take weeks, and multiple resources to accomplish, is now at the fingertips of an executive for near real-time results.
- Integrated applications in a single repository that drives Dashboards
- Monitor, manage and analyze your key assets and operations with Business Intelligence reporting customized to your company’s needs.
- KPI performance with drill-down capabilities, variance reporting, and endless analytical reports
- Advanced Analytics use any BI vendor tools for analytical views and perspectives
- Acquisition integration ideal for adding new assets & managing changes in your IT environment
- Portfolio optimization ROI-oriented to enhance management’s understanding of your assets, people & processes
- Accountability improves collaboration & teamwork with full audit-ability with point in time reconstruction of data
- Manage capital costs and down-time with BI tools & dashboards in a fast changing environment
- Add-on Modules include: AFE Management, Financial Analytics (profit/loss), EQ (equipment manager), Resource Scheduler, Production, Daily Gauge Sheet System
- Export Capabilities (csv), flat file, database table, or an XML structure